March 16, 2020
...FieldOps, connectivity, data, applications & command center
- Pankaj Dikshit, Senior Vice President, GSTN (Moderator)
- Pavan Kushwaha, CEO, Kratikal
- Jagadish, CISO, MCX
- Rajnish Kumar, Co-Founder & CEO, Verificient
AISS 2019 – Track session
March 5, 2020
FireFighting the payment frauds... Augmenting the payment experience & Assuaging the transaction risk
- Vipin Surelia, Chief Risk Officer, Visa
- M D Sharath, DSP, Cyber Crime Police Station, CID, Bengaluru
- Rivi Varghese, CEO, CustomerXPs
- Kaushik Pandey, Lead Consultant-Payment Security, SISA
October 12, 2019
... Approaches, Architectures, Devices, UX
- Ravi Sogi, Head - HSDP Product Security and Privacy, Philips
- Vinay Kesari, General Counsel, Setu
- Bhairav Acharya, Public Policy Manager, Facebook
- Vinayak Godse, Vice President, DSCI
October 9, 2019
…New Competitive landscape and innovations in space, digitization of Finance, ensuring scalability, velocity and operational excellence
- Nandkumar Saravade – CEO, ReBIT
- Deepak M Sharma - Chief Digital Officer, Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Abhishant Pant, Founder, Fintech Yatra
- Rajeev Bhatia – CTO, SWIFT
October 9, 2019
...assessing efficacy of the instrument
- Dr A. S. Ramasastri, Director, IDRBT
- Bikash Barai, Co-Founder, FireCompass
- Nitin Bhatnagar, Associate Director-India, PCI Security Standards Council
- Anand Venkatraman, Cyber Risk Partner – Deloitte India
October 9, 2019
...Transaction monitoring, cross-pollinated & contextual intelligence and fraud management operations
- Siddharth Vishwanath, Leader, Cyber Advisory, PWC
- Anirban De, Head - Financial Crime Compliance, India & South Asia, SWIFT
- Ramesh K, Head - Financial Crime Security Services & CISO (India), DBS Bank
- Lakshmi, Director – Risk Services, India & South Asia, Visa Consolidated Support Services (India) Pvt. Ltd, VISA
September 24, 2019
Visit the AISS Website: www.dsci.in/aiss-2019
The Annual Information Security Summit has had the privilege of being touted as a truly Industry led Cyber Security conference which considers the breadth as well as the depth of the Cyber Security ecosystem of the country and beyond. This year, we shall be hosting the fourteenth edition of the Summit which is slated for 3rd, 4th & 5th December 2019 at Gurugram and which shall draw upon the expertise, experience and curiosity of thought leaders, trailblazers, influencers, practitioners, enthusiasts, knowledge seekers and contributors from across the board. AISS agenda is typically characterized by presence of a diverse set of themes, sub themes, topics and sub-topics, multiple tracks, varied session formats and plethora of activities and experiences that make up for a rich three-day engagement and learning for the delegates. This time around, the deliberations shall entail broad sub themes of Digital Enterprises, Cloud Security, Hardware Security, Product Security, Threat Hunting & Intelligence, Malware Analysis and Forensics, Network Security, Privacy Design, Cyber Defence Centres, Technology Stack, Containerization, National Security, Capacity Building & Collaborations, Security for Industrial Control Systems et. al.
In addition to taking a deep dive into the technical facets and dimensions of the discipline, AISS would also be acting as a launchpad and platform for meaningful networking, focussed meetings, curated delegations, special connects and novel initiatives.
The Summit shall also be hosting the ninth edition of the Excellence Awards which have been celebrating the noteworthy contributions of individuals and organizations to the subject and profession of Cyber Security & Data Protection.
Register Now: www.dsci.in/aiss-2019/#registrations
November 21, 2018
Visit the AISS Website: https://aiss2018.dsci.in/
AISS 2018 is scheduled on 4th, 5th & 6th December, 2018. The 13th edition will deep dive into ‘Cyber Security’ trends, threats and emphasize on its important roleplay towards the transformation of India into Digital India.
AISS will bring in global thought leaders, cyber security practitioners, policy specialists, and India’s new age technology innovators in cybersecurity to create a unique discussion platform encompassing 80+ sessions, 150+ speakers and 800+ participants in the form of keynotes, plenaries, visionary talks, master classes, in-depth workshops, parallel tracks, focus group meetings and roundtables. The summit provides ample opportunities for technology showcase and networking.
The 13th edition will also host special attractions like Exhibition Arena, Hackathon, Innovation Box, Simulations, Demo Theatre, Community Meetups, Forum Meets, and the 8th Annual DSCI Excellence Awards.
Register Now: https://aiss2018.dsci.in/register